Big Daddy of the State of New York sent us all to our rooms, starting tomorrow at 8:00PM, so that we don't catch a social disease.
Well. I had missed being home...
snark. mom. author. The Worst Kind of Diabetes: When Your Child Has T1D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I WOULD RATHER DIE
I received an envelope from my health insurance company's pharmacy benefit manager. The outside of the envelope said I needed to act or ...
-
At 21 and 23, my kids are securely Gen Z, and I will defend so much about them and their generation until I run out of breath. Their commitm...
-
I received an envelope from my health insurance company's pharmacy benefit manager. The outside of the envelope said I needed to act or ...
-
Dr. Oliver Robinson, Superintendent of Shen Mr. Donald Flynt, Principal of Shen High School Mr. Jonathan Burns, Principal of Acadia Middle...
No comments:
Post a Comment